Thursday, January 23, 2014

Clean and simple-HIMCR challenge 133


This is my entry to the clean and simple HIMCR challenge.
I embossed the soft yellow paper(here it looks cream.. but its yellow) and cut out 2 pink butterflies on my wonderful cricut and added it to the embossed butterfly for dimension. Done all the edges in hot pink stamp ink. In addition stamped a butterfly and gave it rhinestone spine accents. I lightly twisted yellow and pink accent string together and crisscrossed it around the card. I felt like doing a simple card 2 days ago and low and behold it fit for this weeks challenge. Didn't even know about the challenge until tonight. Busy week.Yay me!!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. I like how you used the butterflies in different ways. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete