Friday, April 20, 2012

smile/get well


I love this card. I decided to give it to my mom.  She has been going to therapy to get some much needed exercise for her knees.

The brown colored swirl petals are some scrap paper that i made using the shaving cream method and ink. That and the yellow petals were cut on my cricut and put brown rinestones in the middle. I hand drew the stems and cut them out w/ scissors..i cannot draw but they came out good:). The white cardstock was trimmed w/ scallop scissors. On the inside i took another scrap and used martha stewart punch and i use brown marker on the non punch sides and destressed it with water. Hope she likes it.

2 comments:

  1. I love the brick look on your pot. Your mom will love it. Great Card! Thank you so much for sharing and joining in at HIMCR DT An'Jenic!

    ReplyDelete