Thursday, November 7, 2013

HIMCR Challange-122 Fall colors

I love Winnie the Pooh. I grew up in love with him. My daughter's room was Winnie the pooh when she was a baby. She is totally not into Winnie the pooh but its ok. I still have enough love for him for the both of us. So here is my entry into the challenge. I wanted to do another 1 and have 2 entries but I was having so much difficulty and mistakes yesterday that I gave up. I decided yesterday was not a good craft day. I was wasting paper and I took a break and started fresh today. After a ruff day I Love the end result.  I really really need to get better at taking pictures.              As pooh would say...Oh bother!!

2 comments:

  1. Super great card! Love Winnie the Pooh! You did a fabulous job! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, what a super cute card! Just love Pooh and Piglet...and love your coloring. You did a GREAT job! Thanks for joining us this week at Hiding In My Craft Room. Hope you join us again soon! (and Good Luck!!!)

    Kathy HIMCR DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete